Eligibility for competition.
Hey everyone if you are redirected to us from our youtube partner Together Learner then click on the link below to register yourself for boat rockerz 255 giveaway.
If you are our regular visitor click on the link below to register yourself .
link for registration (form)
How will we decide the WINNER-
10 people will be randomly selected from Youtube comment section.
10 forms will be randomly selected from this website. (On the basis of form you fill)
People coming common in both Will be our winner.
If Multiple winners we will either divide the amount and PhonePay the winners.
or try giving everyone boat rockerz 255 (That depends )
Explanation – 30 people commented on YouTube video we will select 10 people with interesting or random comments. example following are 10 selected person from youtube comment.
Imunotes (this website crew) will select 10 random people from the registration form you just filled , example
The winner will be Mr. D and Mr. H because they are common in both.
United nations organisation (UNO)
- The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.
- The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, gender equality and the advancement of women, governance, economic and social development and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more, in order to achieve its goals and coordinate efforts for a safer world for this and future generations.
- The UN has 4 main purposes
- To keep peace throughout the world;
- To develop friendly relations among nations;
- To help nations work together to improve the lives of poor people, to conquer hunger, disease, and illiteracy, and to encourage respect for each other’s rights and freedoms;
- To be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations to achieve this goal.
- IMO measures cover all aspects of international shipping – including ship design, construction, equipment, manning, operation and disposal – to ensure that this vital sector for remains safe, environmentally sound, energy efficient and secure.
Structure of IMO
The Organization consists of an
Assembly, a Council and five main Committees:
• the Maritime Safety Committee;
• the Marine Environment Protection Committee;
• the Legal Committee;
• the Technical Cooperation Committee and the Facilitation Committee and a number of Sub-Committees support the work of the main technical committees.