Here you can get semester wise questions papers, Finally they made this available. All the best for your semester exams.
Blog, 4th Dec 2019, MUMBAI
I am thinking of writing my day to day experience so that people know how it feels in merchant navy line. Yes making videos will be more convenient for you guys to watch but that is a bit time consuming but i will definitely start making videos.
It is very fascinating as it offers 6 month of job and 6 month of rest or free time. But the actual story is quiet different initially as a deck cadet i will get a contract of 9 Months (+- 1 month). And this is really a long time almost a year. So it is going to be difficult as i never stayed away from home for this long. Have stayed Maximum of 6 months and that felt long at the end.
There are so many Questions poping in my mind right now.
- Is Merchant Navy a Right choice ?
- Is it a good choice for long term like 10-12 years?
- How it feels on board?
- Work culture?
- Away from family & friends for 9 months?
Answering all these questions require Experience, So what i will basically do is wait & experience things.And put everything on this blog column of the website and even try putting videos for everyone.
Tool Box meetings
- Tool Box meeting to be carried out prior commencement of every work.
- All Risk and control measures associated with particular task should be discussed in tool box meeting.
- Any Special Precautions to be taken, Procedure to be followed and who will do what, to be clarified.
- Any Doubts with regard to the Job to be clarified
- Permits required if any are should be identified and discussed.
What is DPA, CSO
DPA – Designated Person Ashore – Any Matters with regard to safety of the vessel, Individual or environment can be directly brought to the notice of the DPA.
When DPA is not reachable due to any reason, The Alternate DPA(ADPA) has to be contacted.
CSO – Company Security Officer – For any concerns in security of the vessel the CSO has to be contacted.
When CSO is not reachable, ACSO is to be contracted.