- It owns 1114 ships.
- The fleet calls at over a thousand ports worldwide.
- Founded in April 27, 1961
- V Ships
- 940 Vessels
- Founded 1984
- Number of employees 3,000 ashore And 44,000 at sea.
- 831 Vessels
- It has its own collage
- Maersk Group
- Total of 786 Vessels
- It is the world’s largest container shipping company by both fleet size and cargo capacity.
- With a Total of 350+ Offices worldwide
- Schulte Group
- 650 Vessels
in which 90 are company-owned
- Founded in 1955
- 650 Vessels
- CMA CGM Group
- with 509 vessels and 110,000 employees
- French shipping company which was founded in 1996.
- With a presence in 160 countries through 755 agencies, 750 warehouses.
- Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- With more than 500 Vessels.
- MSC is a Geneva-based Italian shipping company.
- Around 500 offices worldwide.
- Fleet Management
- One of the world’s largest independent third-party ship management companies.
- 463 vessels
- 400 Vessels
- Around 12,000 seafarers.
- Thome celebrated its 55th anniversary in 2018
- 396 Vessels
- Early in the year, Wilhelmsen Shipmanagement ventured into the offshore wind sector.
- Synergy Marine Group
- 260+ vessels (No exact number even on the website as per date)
- 10000+ Seafarers
- 13 Offices
- operates 236 ships with a capacity of around 1.7 million twenty-foot equivalent units. (according to statista.com)
- Ocean Network Express
- Operations will be performed through a fleet of 240 vessels, including 31 super-large ships, such as the world largest 20,000TEU container-ships, in a service network covering over 90 countries around the world.
Supreme Court to deliver the verdict on Ayodhya case tomorrow.
Supreme Court to deliver verdict on Ayodhya case tomorrow. Around 10:30 am we request everyone:-
1. Don’t believe in any rumour & fake news.
2. Don’t post/tweet any content on Social Media which hurts anybody’s religious sentiments
3. Don’t share/forward any provocative content on WhatsApp & Social Media platforms
Pirates abduct 5 Indian seafarers in Nigeria
1st May, Pirates have abducted five Indian seafarers after taking their ship MT Apecus at Bonny Outer anchorage in Nigeria. For the last 13 days, we don’t have any clue.
Read the full article