Entires made in the cargo record book
Loading and Discharging of cargo
- Port of loading and discharging.
- Cargo to be loaded and Discharged.
- Quantity of cargo to be loaded and discharged.
- The lineup for intended operations.
- Pumps to be used / Loading rate.
- Initial loading and discharging rate.
- Topping off rate / Stripping Arrangement.
- Details of ullaging and sampling, documentation.
- Detail of work – Wash water filling into slop tank.
- Initial result for atmosphere check of COT.
- Details of line flushing.
- Details of Decanting operation.
- Details of line pressure test. (If done)
- Details of the tank washing procedure.
- Details of water wash, Chemical used,