- Raise the Alarm.
- Press ESD.
- Muster inside accommodation spaces (Designated place where ventilation is independent.
- Stop Recirculation (Balancing duct to be used.)
- Two people wearing Chemical suit and SCBA can go and try to control.
Main Hazards to Humans Associated with Chemicals
The main Hazards fall into one the following or may have combinations of the points mentioned below.
- Health – Toxicity and irritant characteristics of the substance or vapour.
- Water Pollution – Human toxicity of the substance in the solution.
- Reactionary activity with water or other chemicals.
- fire and explosion hazard.