One of the most important topic in an officer’s life!
- Cargo Stowage Plan Ensuring Safety, Efficiency, and Damage Prevention.
- Effective Cargo Separation and Segregation Best Practices for Smooth Operations
- Types of hatch cover.
- Hygroscopic cargo
- The Hazard of Fire and its prevention
- Types of Slings and Their Uses for Various Cargoes A Comprehensive Guide.
- Understanding Bale and Grain Capacity, Stowage Factor, Broken Stowage, Load Density, Cargo Density, Ullage, Sounding, Displacement, and Deadweight.
UNIT 1 – INSPECTION AND PREPARATION OF HOLDS
UNIT 2 – DECK CARGO
UNIT 4 – DETAILED STUDY OF BULK CARGOES AND CONCENTRATES
- BLU Code
- Chain Register
- Coal cargo
- Heavy density cargo