Click on the topic you want to explore.
- Battery Maintenance Procedure
- Cell and battery
- Emergency generator and emergency switchboard
- Main Switch Board (MSB)
- Maintenance and Care of Transformers
- Points Common to Acid and Alkaline Batteries
- Purifier drive with a frictional clutch
- STEP-UP TRANSFORMERS & STEP-DOWN TRANSFORMERS
- Types of circuit breaker
- Air compressor
- Boiler Maintenance
- Classification of Ships as per Propulsion Plants
- Methods of Fresh Water Generation from Seawater
- Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP) & fixed pitch propeller. (definition and difference)
- Cooling Water Systems Jacket Cooling Water and Piston Cooling Water.
- Difference between 2-Stroke and 4-stroke engines.
- Difference between reaction and impulse turbine.
- Difference between steam turbine and gas turbine.
- Lifeboat winch – Electric and Pneumatic Drive Safety Features
- Operations of an IC Engine as Main Propulsion Engine Warming Up, Manoeuvring, Starting, Reversing, and Full Away.
- Understanding Scavenge Fires in Marine Engines Causes, Effects, and Preventive Measures.
- Windlass Construction, Working, and Classification Society Rules for Windlass and Chain Stopper